Sunday, February 28, 2010


I never update this blog and i would like to apologize to what I'm sure are millions of avid readers. I just recently was accepted to BYU Idaho and have decided that I'm going to go there. A few days before I was accepted to Idaho I was rejected to Provo and it was pretty devastating considering it was my dream school and all and it was the only thing I was sure of. But I think that Idaho will be the right place for me and that I will have a blast there. There is so much change going on around me. I'm working super extra hard in school. An I mean come on I have friggin AP Calculus in my last semester of My SENIOR YEAR; what a drag! But on the bright side there is only about three and a half months of school left. I cant wait! I love my best friend and I cant wait to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment